Our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Old Workshop – 4 guests
Vine Cottage – 2 guests
For occupancy purposes, any child aged 2 and over is considered to be one occupant. If a cot bed for a child under 2 is required, please request this at the time of booking. The number of guests for each cottage should not exceed the maximum listed for each cottage.
Minimum number of nights stay is 3 nights
Properties are available for check in at 3pm
• No pets allowed.
• No smoking
• No parties
• Self-catering cottage
Payment & Deposits
• Payments by BACS / credit card
• A non refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure your booking.
• Full booking balance must be paid 42 days before arrival.
• If booking less than 1 month before you are due to arrive, full payment is required.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. If cancellation is made 15-31 days prior to arrival 50% refund will be given.
• In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
- One key is provided on arrival. If we are unable to greet guests, the key will be left in a safe key lock box and the code will be sent to you prior to your arrival. If the key is not returned on departure, a £25 key replacement is charged.
Care of the property
- We kindly ask all guests to take care of the property and its furniture and fittings and to leave them in the same state of repair and condition as at the beginning of the rental. We request that no furniture is moved within the property and no decorations are attached to walls as this may cause damage, otherwise an additional damage charge may apply.
- All damage or breakages must be reported to Dockleaf Cottages prior to departure. Any breakages must be paid for.
Liability & Insurance
- Dockleaf Cottages do not provide guest insurance – it is the responsibility of guests to ensure they have their own appropriate travel insurance.
- Dockleaf Cottages are not liable for any loss or damage to any guests property or personal injury whilst staying at one of our cottages.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you think you have left anything after your departure. If we find an item and you would like it returned, we kindly request the cost of post and packaging be paid for. Any foods, such as fresh and frozen items are disposed of on the changeover day.
Right of entry
- Dockleaf Cottages shall be allowed the right of entry at reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.